Diverse organisations are more productive and better at adapting to the changing demands of a global marketplace. Inclusive organisations are better able to recruit and retain top talent, and meet the needs of their customers. But being truly diverse and inclusive can be a challenge, and external expertise is often helpful in order to get the best out of your employees.
I have experience of working on a range of workplace diversity and inclusion issues across private sector and higher education environments. My main expertise is in LGBT+ inclusion, with an emphasis on bisexual and transgender workplace issues. My services include:
- policy audits
- design of internal and external communication (e.g. recruitment materials)
- design and delivery of training for employees at all levels
- supporting the establishment of employee network groups
- employee wellbeing research and recommendations
- design and delivery of bespoke initiatives